Designed to offer maximum reliability even in the harshest operating conditions, the H product series guarantees complete versatility and is suitable for applications that require high radial loads.
The H-series includes a large number of extremely versatile models, in cast iron (sizes 030 to 140).
Certifications Available: ATEX 2GD/3GD
Warranty: Two years from date of delivery.
Parallel Helical And Bevel Helical Gear Reducers For Heavy Industry – Cast Iron
Helical Bevel Gear Reducers - Cast Iron
Helical Bevel Gear Reducers - Aluminium
Helical Gear Reducers – Cast Iron
Helical Gear Reducers – Aluminium
Worm Gear Reducers, Combined and With Pre-Stage Reduction Unit
Worm Gear Reducers and Combined Units
Worm Gear Reducers for Aggressive Environments
- Sizes: 030-040-050-060-080-100-125-140
- Available versions: H - fitted for motor coupling, IH - with input shaft, CH - with compact motor, PH - fitted for motor coupling with flexible joint
- Casing with feet, flange F or universal U
- Power up to 45 kW
- Gears hardened and tempered with shaved or ground profile
- Gearing with 1, 2 and 3 reduction stages
- Reduction ratios between 1,23 and 282,10
- Torque max 8.000 Nm and admissible radial loads max 55.000 N
- Cases in G200 grey cast iron for high strength and optimized with FEM analysis
- Load capacity calculated to ISO 6336 and verified according to AGMA 2001
- Painted with RAL 5010 blue epoxy-polyester powder
- Accessories: output flange, backstop device, viton oil seals
Dadurch ergeben sich für das drama vielfältige inszenierungsmöglichkeiten.