The Sx2000 is built to deliver powerful performance. It handles loads up to 75 kW (HD) / 90 kW (ND) – making it perfect for compressors, conveyors, machine tools, elevators, textiles, fans, pumps, plastic extruders, wire drawings, etc.
- Single-Phase 230V - 0.75 to 3.7kW
- Three-Phase 230V - 0.75 to 18.5kW
- Three-Phase 415V - 0.75 to 90kW
- IP66 Three-Phase 415V - 0.75 to 22kW
- IP20 standard & IP66 Optional
- V/F, Sensorless Vector Control, Slip compensation
- Starting Torque: 150% at 3 Hz for V/F, 200% at 0.5Hz for Vector Control
- Conformal Coating complying to IEC 60721-3-3 class 3C2
- Built-in RS485 Modbus
- Peer to Peer Communication to share I/O’s
- Built-in Brake Control
- Inbuilt PLC functionality
- Component Life Monitor
- Inbuilt PID
- Multi Keypad
- No Motor Detection
- Built-in DC Reactor from 37kW to 90kW
- Built-in Braking Chopper till 30kW
- Designed to be used for heavy and normal duty applications.
- Heavy duty operation: 150% of rated current for 60 sec
- Normal duty operation: 120% of rated current for 60 sec
- Sx2000 is compliant to the EU Machinery Directive without the additional of previously required external devices. Through this compliance, Sx2000 reduces the number of peripheral devices needed to satisfy safety regulation. It results in cost, space, and maintenance reduction.
- Brake opening command by Drive under following condition
- Inverter Output Frequency > Brake Release Frequency AND
- Inverter Output Current > Brake Release Current
- Brake release with Delay
- Brake Close frequency different settings possible for Hoisting & Lowering Motion
- Optional LCD keypad of Master drive enables to access every drive (Slave) connected via inbuilt RS485 communication so that the users adjust and monitor parameters easily.
- Peer to peer communication among the drives allows sharing any I/O via inbuilt RS485 communication. It might be useful in case of limited number of I/O points for a certain system
- User sequence creates a simple sequence from a combination of different function blocks with direct access to Drive parameters.
- No Software required to create logic
- The sequence can comprise of a maximum of 18 steps using 28 functions blocks.
- Function blocks: AND, NOR, ADD, SUB, MIN, MAX, COMPARE, TIMER, XOR, SWITCH, UP/DWN COUNT...etc
- Sx2000 monitors both main capacitor’s lifecycle and Fan.
- When the life span of Fan is near, Sx2000 outputs via Relay or Digital output as a alarm sign.
- It allows users to download & upload the parameters from/to Sx2000 without AC input power.
- Easy download of Customized firmware from copy unit to drive
- Copy paste of parameters
- Profibus DP
- Modbus TCP / Ethernet I/P)
- Sx2000 allows its heatsink to be installed outside of panel for better cooling system with this option.